IT SERVICES BY THE ITEAM
OIL & GAS SPECIALISTS
THE ITEAM’S IT SERVICES FOR OIL & GAS
With over 20 years of experience in the Oil and Gas Sector, The ITeam – in collaboration with our energy clients – have designed a comprehensive service offering to deliver superior results. Whether your company is in the upstream, midstream, or downstream market, proprietary data is business critical and The ITeam knows how to protect it! Along with IT industry best practice, The ITeam’s Oil and Gas experience is extensive and we have experience in many industry specific software packages including Exploration & Production, GIS Mapping, Accounting, Office Productivity suites, and everything in-between. We know what works for our Energy Clients and we leverage our industry specific expertise to offer everything on a fixed monthly price.
- Comprehensive reporting (includes review of calls, activities, performance trends and projects).
- Virtual CIO. Provides consultation on issues relating to capacity planning, remediation of chronic or recurring issues, budgeting and IT strategy planning.
- Providing strong service management through best practices based on more than 130 years of IT experience.
- Maximizing network availability.
- Annual security reviews. Once each year, The ITeam will test and review the security of the Client’s network. A report with recommendations will be provided. The Client will then be in a position to make necessary adjustments and additions to the network and system security.
- Experienced in supporting industry standard oil &gas exploration, accounting and office productivity.
- 24×7 monitoring of the critical health status of devices and applications (ITeamCentral Network Monitoring)
- Unlimited remote and on-site support and maintenance services for identified items.
- Priority call response for identified items (maximum one hour during normal business hours).
- Regular Business Hour and Emergency 7×24 Support plans available.
- Asset management (i.e Software License renewals, Hardware contract management, ISP/Domain management and warranty administration).
- Preventative maintenance of all identified items (i.e. patch management, firmware updates and application updates).