Healthcare IT Support
Managed IT Services for Medical and Dental Clinics
Looking for IT Support for Your Medical or Dental Clinic in Calgary?
When you’re so busy serving patients, it can feel impossible to manage an entire IT framework. The ITeam provides comprehensive dental IT support, medical IT support and all managed IT services for healthcare organizations in Calgary, AB.
Everything from a privacy impact assessment (PIA) to preventative maintenance is handled seamlessly by the professionals at The ITeam. This allows you to effortlessly serve your patients, protect their data, and remain in compliance.
Are you in compliance with Alberta’s Health Information Act?
If you are a physician, dentist, pharmacist, chiropractor, doctor or other medical professional, you should be asking this question. IT management within the healthcare industry is more than remaining in compliance with legal standards.
Practices are responsible for protecting the most private information of their clients, who also depend on the practice for reliable and trustworthy service.
The ITeam’s Medical IT Support
Managed IT services for healthcare are critical in mitigating the challenges that many in the industry face.
It is also important for a business to meet the needs of its clients and build an infrastructure that is secure.
If your practice is experiencing the following issues, contact our IT professionals today.
- Persistent Problems with Dental and Medical Software
- Rising and Unpredictable Costs
- Delayed Upgrades To Critical Networks
- Costly Downtime as a Result of Poor Maintenance
- Inadequate Information Security
Privacy Impact Statements
A requirement for Alberta medical providers
IT Managed Services for Medical & Dental Practices
The ITeam will do more than assist with legal documentation like the PIA.
With over 15 years of experience, we have designed a comprehensive IT service package for the healthcare industry that delivers superior results.
Our team of professionals has specific medical IT knowledge and understands that the following needs must be addressed:
- Comprehensive reporting includes reviews of calls, activities, performance trends and projects.
- Virtual CIO provides consultation on issues relating to capacity planning, remediation of chronic or recurring issues, budgeting and IT strategy planning.
- Asset management including Software License renewals, Hardware contract management, ISP/Domain management and warranty administration.
- Annual security reviews of your network with recommendations for necessary adjustments and additions to the network and system security.
- Experienced in supporting industry standard Practice Management and Patient Care Delivery Systems.
- 24/7 monitoring of the critical health status of devices and applications.
- Maximizing network availability to ensure uptime.
- Strong service management provided through best practices based on more than 130 years of IT experience.
- Unlimited support and maintenance services for identified items.
- Priority call response for identified items (maximum one hour during normal business hours).
- Preventative maintenance of all identified items (i.e. patch management, firmware updates and application updates).
- Our support plans include Regular Business Hour and Emergency Support.
It’s critical that medical providers and dental clinics recognize that mainstream IT support is not enough.
Medical IT support is crucial to the success of their business, and The ITeam is the most knowledgeable partner in Calgary.
Why Choose Us?
Healthcare breaches are becoming more common, and small and medium-sized businesses are a prime target.
Because they often lack the right infrastructure to prevent security breaches.
Health care records are a valuable asset that deserves the attention of managed IT health services.
Of course, it’s not only data breaches that medical practice should worry about.
Any loss of data, even accidental, can be devastating.
- Patient Information Security
Patients will question your reliability if your systems aren’t up-to-date, and when you have hundreds or even thousands of patient records to monitor, you need top-tier performance.
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Issues
The ITeam is aware of the cybersecurity issues facing the healthcare industry in Canada and we are also informed of everything it takes to manage medical IT support.
- Cost Effective IT Strategies
We can help you develop cost-effective IT strategies that minimize risk and maximize efficiency so that you can run a smooth and secure clinic.
- Managed Services for Healthcare
Our resources lead to the best solutions, and only The ITeam can offer the best managed IT services for healthcare.
Frequently Asked Questions