Is your company facing IT challenges that affect your operational efficiency?
The ITeam understands the unique challenges your construction company might face, including:
- Managing crews and equipment at multiple locations
- Working with temporary or shifting locations
- Balancing multiple projects and crews
- Rapidly changing demands
- Unique compliance and inspection requirements
- A large number of remote workers
We work diligently to make sure you can get the job done and provide 24/7 support for your network.
The ITeam’s Managed IT Services for Construction
Our team of professionals has specific construction IT knowledge and understands that there are specific needs that must be addressed.
We have developed a custom Managed IT Services package for construction companies that offers everything you need at a fixed monthly rate.
- Virtual CIO provides consultation on issues relating to capacity planning, remediation of chronic or recurring issues, budgeting and IT strategy planning.
- Asset management including Software License renewals, Hardware contract management, ISP/Domain management and warranty administration.
- Annual security reviews of your network with recommendations for necessary adjustments and additions to the network and system security.
- 24/7 monitoring of the critical health status of devices and applications.
- Maximizing network availability to ensure uptime.
- Strong service management provided through best practices based on more than 130 years of IT experience.
- Unlimited support and maintenance services for identified items.
- Priority call response for identified items (maximum one hour during normal business hours).
- Preventative maintenance of all identified items (i.e. patch management, firmware updates and application updates).
- Our support plans include Regular Business Hour and Emergency Support.
It’s critical for construction companies to recognize that mainstream IT support is not enough.
The ITeam has extensive experience in providing IT support to the Construction Industry in Calgary.
Why Choose The ITeam
Frequently Asked Questions
How is your pricing structured?
The ITeam offers a simple flat-rate monthly pricing plan for all your IT needs. This structure provides both cost certainty and visibility.
Will emergency upgrades cost us high consulting fees?
Our Managed Services plan includes a “Virtual Chief Information Officer” service. Our team will provide consultation on chronic or recurring issues, budgeting and IT strategy planning while recommending the best solutions for your practice.
What is your response time on emergency issues?
We provide a one-hour or less response guarantee on critical issues. Our technicians have over 130 years of collective experience – this means that there is nothing we cannot handle! In addition, our ITeam Central provides proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance to ensure that your IT assets are up and running no matter what.
How sure are you that patient information is properly protected and secured?
Our network security experts deploy tier-1 security hardware and software to protect your patient’s information. We also offer secure off-site backup solutions to provide peace of mind.