Last May, Microsoft Canada announced the availability of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 for Canadian businesses. These enterprise grade, scalable cloud solutions are available from Microsoft’s trusted managed services partners (MSP) around the country, and best of all, clients’ data is housed in Canada. Knowing where your data is stored – and knowing that it is stored within our borders – provides peace of mind.
Microsoft Azure provides organizations with a reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure environment, allowing you to improve your customer experience and drive innovation. If your MSP has not at least discussed the availability of Canada-based data cloud services and storage and encouraged you to consider shifting your business to the cloud or evaluate solutions like Microsoft Azure, you may want to reconsider how hard they’re working for you versus how hard they are working for themselves.
Making the Microsoft Azure Investment Pay Off
Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive solution for organizations that are moving to the cloud and need scalability and a multi-pronged platform. Investing in Azure might be right for your business, but to really obtain the ROI you’re anticipating , be sure to choose an Azure MSP who will help you implement and manage your Azure operations, manage your hybrid cloud, migrate your systems, and ensure that you have the most comprehensive security and IT strategy possible to meet your operational needs. Whether you need help evaluating storage needs, configuring data, or ensuring compliance, having the right MSP partner is more important than ever.
Leveraging the Power of Azure
Working with your MSP, you can fully leverage the power of Microsoft Azure. Your MSP can ensure that you have layers of security in place to:
- Develop a comprehensive strategy that optimizes performance and focuses on business continuity
- Offers the flexibility you need to navigate fluctuating demands without sacrificing control or security
- Proactive monitoring to prevent issues and minimize downtime
- Practical solutions that allow you to compete in a tough economic climate
As technology fundamentally changes how we do business, serve customers, and meet regulatory compliance standards, business leaders must reevaluate whether their current IT strategies are meeting their needs.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you understand your organization’s IT needs?
- Are you concerned about security and want to gain a more in-depth understanding of how secure your data and email are?
- Are you interested in leveraging the power of Microsoft Azure but don’t know where to begin?
The ITeam is a Microsoft Certified Partner committed to helping Calgary- and Alberta-based businesses develop proactive IT strategies that keep them competitive. Contact us to learn more.